[TriLUG] Review: Fedora Core 1 is a Mild Disappointment

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 19 12:33:16 EST 2003

Actually, I'm with him here.....why, in multiple releases, has this bug not
been fixed?  Rebooting or deleting files:  either one is annoying and
shouldn't have to happen at all, especially after two releases.  That he
doesn't know it can be fixed by deleting some files to avoid a reboot is
secondary to the fact that he would have to worry about it to begin with.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 --Ben Franklin--