[TriLUG] article: N&O Home Users Leap to Linux

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Nov 19 12:38:39 EST 2003

don't whine too loudly. we've been a major linux resource for the entire
lifetime of the OS from the first release til now. And the home of the
also unmentioned Linux Documentation Project. Did we get a mention or a
phone call? Nope.
Instead we got better coverage at wired.com
http://www.wired.com/news/roadtrip/0,2640,61200,00.html
Obviously NandO is breaking in new tech reporters since Christina left.
Let the writer know you are there