[TriLUG] Server Available

Sean Hogston sean at charlug.org
Sat Nov 22 13:20:23 EST 2003

I have a server for sale that I thought I would offer on the list first.

It is an IBM Netfinity 5500
400mhz xeon but it is dual capable, I have the 2 voltage regulators for the second proc.
It has built in Raid with 6 drive bays.
6 18gig drives are included in the machine
It has either 256 or 512 RAM, I forgot to check before I shut it down.
The box is fully operational and I have all the original docs and cds from IBM.

The tape drive in the picture is not included in the machine.

There are open memory slots and several PCI slots for expansion.

First $400 takes it.

Sean
704-236-0626