My Evolution setup -was- Re: [TriLUG] Help with a Linuxworld Article

Wade Bowlin wade at gotsvt.com
Wed Nov 26 14:13:19 EST 2003

Just to add to the list....

I am using Multisync to sync (contacts, calender) from Evolution <-->
Sony Ericsson T616 mobile phone via infrared on my Dell Inspiron 8200.
Multisync will also dump your Evolution data to text files for easy
backup, sync via 2 PCs running Evolution via IP with encryption, via
bluetooth if your mobile phone doesn't have IR, the list goes on and
on....  http://www.multisync.org/

Evolution is an excellent piece of software... with Multisync it is even
better!

my $.02...
-Wade