[TriLUG] Gnome configuration

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Dec 5 07:42:39 EST 2003

Okey, before I get started, I'm NOT trying to start a Gnome vs. KDE war.
Please don't take it that way and run with it.

Now my question:

Janyne, what is the reason for the change? I'm not a Gnome expert by any
means, so I won't be able to really help you on the question, other than
tell you that I tried mod'ing the menus before in Gnome. They removed
the menu editor and it was a pain.  Search the trilug archives for Gnome
and my user (rvestal) to see the threads...That's why I went back to
KDE.