[TriLUG] PFS: two Dell laptops

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Sat Dec 6 21:32:58 EST 2003

> > If you might be interested, email me off list with what you might
> > be willing to offer.
>
> What will you be asking for them?

he's soliciting potential bids - if any of them are high enough, he'll
consider selling - otherwise, he won't.  Consider it priceline-ish if
that helps.

In any case, if you're interested enough to submit a bid, go for it.
But if you do, I'd recommend you respect his wishes and keep the rest
of the communications about this "off list".

Good luck!
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4