[TriLUG] Perl LinkExtor

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 16:18:33 EST 2003

Hi Josh,

There's a functional example included in the documentation for
HTML::LinkExtor.  You can get it by typing "perldoc HTML::LinkExtor", or
if you prefer a formatted web version it's here:

  http://search.cpan.org/~gaas/HTML-Parser-3.34/lib/HTML/LinkExtor.pm

Someone with more LWP experience might be willing to explain why the
parse failed.  Good luck.

     Scott C.