[TriLUG] Perl LinkExtor

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Sun Dec 7 17:43:29 EST 2003

> I'm somewhat new to Perl, and I'm trying to get a script using
> HTML::LinkExtor to work... I know I'm doing something terribly wrong.
> What I want to do is call LinkExtor->parse() on a variable containing
> HTML content with links (to extract those links). Here's my code:

given how straightforward the modules are, I'd recommend using perl -w
and "use strict;" - a lot of problems pop up when I use them instead.
Otherwise there's tons of perl problems that silently cause big problems.
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4