[TriLUG] KVM & mouse problems

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun Dec 7 19:49:12 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 16:15, Douglas Kojetin wrote:
> I'll give the 'PS/2' flag a try, but do you know if by setting this I
> will be able to use the scroll wheel as the 'third button'?  I do not
> care so much about scrolling capability, but would like to be able to
> paste using the 'click' of the scroll button.

When you push the mouse wheel down, that generates a "Button 3" event.
It's just like a standard 3-button mouse with no wheel, there is no
distinction.  It will work fine with the PS/2 protocol selected.  Just
be sure you do not have the Emulate3Buttons option turned on.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |