[TriLUG] once in a lifetime - Jason Tower speaks at TriangleNTUsers Group on Tuesday (no, he didn't defect - he is speaking on Linux)

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Dec 8 09:56:47 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 09:35, Jim Ray wrote:
> so, you gonna fly down for the meeting?  we don't have any of those long
> skinny canoes when you look out the dorm winder or that harvard place up the
> street.  i'll pick you up at the airport just the same.

Thanks, I really wish I could!  Theres so many folks I'd like to catch
up with in the Chapel Hill area, too.  Unfortunately, my wife is going
through a somewhat complicated pregnancy so all our travel plans (inc. a
pair of $500 non-refundable tickets to Atlanta--ouch!) have been
canceled.

> i did get to visit once upon a time.  is charlie sodini still teaching that
> analog ic curriculum or has that stuff gone the way of my doobie bros 8
> track tape?

Sorry, I've no idea!  Still relatively new here and know very few people
outside the EAPS department.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com