Possible SPAM: Re: [TriLUG] Linux PDAs

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed Dec 10 10:31:59 EST 2003

Thanks to everyone for all of your info!  I think (despite some of the
problems discussed here) I'm still sold on the Zaurus, as it seems to
have more functionality (for a Linux fan) than the Palm will give me.

I like the Zaurus because it seems like more of a mini-computer than a
PDA.  I've even looked at the iPAQs (would need an external keyboard)
but can't find anything that gives me the impression of "solid" Linux
support from any of the Palm distros...

I was able to actually look at an SL5500 recently, getting to a bash
prompt and being able to navigate the file system and run a few commands
really sold me!

Thanks!

--mike