[TriLUG] Serving Java Apps via Apache

Jay Barrett j.barrett at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 09:21:55 EST 2003

We do some heavy duty stuff with JSP and Java and I would
offer two suggestions to keep your users and support folks
happier.
     1 If you detect a down level JVM and you know that there
	 are functionality or usability issues with it, please
	 inform the user before they start.
     2 Offer the ability to upgrade to the right version and
	 provide a gauge of how much time that it will take, as
	 some of the upgrades are huge.

Regards,
Jay

Jay at skyboxx.com