[TriLUG] Anti-Viral Software

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 12:20:07 EST 2003

While I am looking for other recommendations, how about a recommendation for
an Anti-Viral.

Specifications are that it needs to be able to run on a Winders platform as
well as Linux. Ideally it will have a centralized repository for definition
files, that can be pushed out to all of the clients (OS independent), so we
can update the definition file automagically in one place.

It needs to be able to report infections to a central local (perhaps via
email).

And finally, cost as always is a factor, but not THE factor.

Thanks for the advice.

Ron