[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] FW: Reminder: MythTV at December TriLUG meeting - Tonight! Thursday December 11th

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Dec 11 14:14:27 EST 2003

Don't want to spend much at Christmas? Here's a way to recycle that old PC
for Christmas. Don't forget, tonight's the night. Bring your notebooks,
voice recorders! You don't want to miss this one. Our own John Beimler is
going to demo and speak on creating your own MythTV PVR.

So if you know you're not going to get that TiVo for Christmas, then you
need to come check out the MythTV demo and discussion. As always the
meetings, and the pizza are free! Come one come all!  We'll see you tonight!

 Roy Vestal
 Public Relations/Outreach
 Triangle Linux Users Group
 rvestal at trilug.org