[TriLUG] Laptop Linux

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Sat Dec 13 13:06:23 EST 2003

I would actually like to know, what is a good Laptop for Linux?  The
Laptop I had before battery life wasnt that great and sound didnt work.
On the Toshiba Satellite that I use now I am having to use Windows XP
because my TrackPad doesnt work and sound doesnt work.   Can someone
point me in the direction of Satellite drivers for Linux?