[TriLUG] BZFlag rule changes.

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Tue Dec 16 13:29:40 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 13:15, Turnpike Man wrote:
> <snip>
> > How about a random selection of pregenerated maps? I'm also one of the
> > ones that would like something more than the buildings and pyramids that
> > the random generator creates. A randomly selected map from a pool of
> > pregenerated maps would keep someone from camping a spefic spot.
> >
> > Or would it be possible to create a list from which the map is randomly
> > selected that includes a truly random map? For example:
> >
> > PregenMap1
> > PregenMap2
> > PregenMap3
> > RandomMap
>
> I'm open to something like this, presuming there are some good pregens out
> there, or that we can create some that are good enough.  Pregens mixed with the
> random that we have... seems like the best mix.
>
> David
>

> > -Lee

I have no problem using a pool of maps to choose from, but I have _no_
talent at making them myself.  So, feel free to hand me any bz maps
you'd like to see included in the rotation.  (send them to
chrisk at trilug.org) and keep in mind that I'll work with them to make
sure that they are fun to play with a variety of tanks in there.  (Most
maps have trouble with < 4 tanks in the game.  One proposed map it took
60 seconds to get to a point where you could shoot at another player.)

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>