[TriLUG] bzflag memory requirements

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Dec 23 08:36:30 EST 2003

i give when it comes to daleth and jason...

video memory might become a don't care condition after the holiday season
soaked up all the decent in stock notebooks.  me thinks i wanna save some
$$$ and get something in stock that nobody else wants - like a refurb or
used unit.  in stock and purchase before year end are more important
parameters than video memory.

besides, the krystal weissen fits more nicely beside the desktop computer
than beside the portable at a job site :-)