[TriLUG] bzflag memory requirements

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Dec 23 10:50:10 EST 2003

done.  thanks.  i ordered a refurb.  it isn't exactly what i would order if
i had an opportunity to pick out every little feature.  nonetheless, it is
lots better than my aging toshiba tecra and left enough $$$ in the budget
for 2003 to get that replacement cable meter.

i hope that 8088 4.77 MHz processor is good enough for bzflag.  it even
comes with 5.25" floppy which is bigger and, therefore, better than all
those 3.5" floppies.  i am psyched.

eBay Item #3448770393
Product: IBM ThinkPad A31 P4 2GHz 40GB CDRW DVD 15"TFT
Price (each): $1,179.00
Quantity: 1