[TriLUG] OT: hard drive problem

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Dec 26 22:24:00 EST 2003

my problem is i have too many of them (i went a little overboard on a
recent buying spree).  everything 60gb and bigger is new or factory
refurb.  i *think* the 8mb cache units have 3 year warranties.  all
disks have been tested and are fully functional (i actually did a quick
mandrake 9.2 install on them, that's how i'll deliver them).  no tax,
no shipping, no rebates to muck around with.  first come first serve,
please mail me off-list if you're interested.  thanks - jason

2gb maxtor 82160D2 - $10
2.5gb maxtor 82560A4 - $12
4gb seagate ST34321A - $20
13gb maxtor 91360D8 - $25
17gb maxtor 91728D8 - $3-
20gb maxtor 92041U4 - $35
60gb IBM 60GXP - $50
60gb WD600BB - $50
80gb WD800BB (qty 2) - $60
80gb seagate ST380011A - $60
120gb hitachi 07N9214 (qty 2) - $75
120gb hitachi 07N9549 (*) - $80
120gb seagate ST3120026A (*) - $80
120gb western digital WD1200JB (*) (qty 3) - $80
200gb western digital WD2000BB - $125
200gb western digital WD2000JB (*) (qty 2) - $135
(*) 8mb cache