[TriLUG] DVD Software

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Dec 29 14:18:52 EST 2003

I've always used Ogle for my DVD viewing:

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/

For burning DVD's I've used X-CDRoast, just need to download the latest
rpms from here:

http://www.xcdroast.org/

And then just follow the instructions here to enable DVD burning:

http://www.xcdroast.org/manual/dvd.html

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"