[TriLUG] Nvidia Quadro2 Pro

Stephen Hoffman srhoffman at hofftech.net
Tue Dec 30 08:49:03 EST 2003

Thanks guys for all the advice and examples, I did try them all, but with
no luck.  I just happened to check out the NVidia Forums and found a
review of all the graphics cards that came out around the same time, this
includes the GeForce2, GeForce2 MX, Quadro2 MMX Pro, and mine, the Quadro2
Pro.
The Quadro2 Pro outperforms the other three cards in every way (at least
10Mil more Triangles/sec, Gobs more RAM, uses DDR, and has 2GB/s more
Bandwith then the closest card) except the twinview category.  The one and
only feature that mine doesn't have (that the others do) is the ability to
do dual head displays on one card (With TWO &*$@ing ports on the card mind
you).

So I admit defeat and will humbly dig out my old RIVA TNT2 PCI card and go
back to doing it with two cards.....:-(

Steve