[TriLUG] completely and totally OT question

Sam Kalat samkalat at sneakrets.com
Fri Jan 2 11:07:35 EST 2004

Seems to me like this works, as does the twins possibility, and unbidden this
bubbled up from my subconscious:
"She got a car, I got a computer.  How's that for being born under a bad
sign?"

That implies they were born under different signs, no?  And therefore not
twins, unless (!) labor happened to overlap the boundary between two signs.
Maybe the both-being-18 thing was a mishap, the scriptwriter not realizing
that many years later a bunch of people would be really concerned.

Cheers
Sam