[TriLUG] Problem w/ mounting digital camera

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Fri Jan 2 14:09:26 EST 2004

Seen this happen for other USB devices.  Try unloading and reloading the
modules (usb-scsi, etc..) that come up for that device.  For some reason
it likes to cache the information on USB scsi devices as far as size.
This only seems to come up on devices with interchangeable media
(including USB hard drives when you swap the hard drive inside).  Beyond
that haven't come up with a good solution yet.

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"