[TriLUG] Cisco Aeronet 350 and the penguin

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Tue Jan 13 06:30:40 EST 2004

Hi all,

    A co-worker handed me the card, I was able to get it to work with
Windows so I know that it's functional, but not when I boot FC1 or RH9.
I don't have a CD that came with it, and what I was able to download
doesn't appear to be complete.  Does anyone here have a CD that could
make me an ISO?  Better yet, does anyone have a link to a resource on
the Web that will get me started?

Thanks!

    Kevin

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
Howard Aiken