[TriLUG] Red Hat 9 - DNS Configuration

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 14:17:58 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 12:30, Tayfun Teksoy wrote:
> How can I configure RHAT 9.0 to obtain  DNS server adress autamatically.

With a default configuration, if you have not adjusted the network
conifguration, it already does this.  You can run the
"redhat-config-network" program to adjust the network configuration.

For more information (this is a quite basic question), I suggest you
start with the manuals on the web site here:
https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/

You will want the Getting Started Guide and the various other guides
such as Customization Guide.

Hope this helps,
Jeremy