[TriLUG] Apache Cookbook

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Fri Jan 16 07:19:14 EST 2004

Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> So, there I was, browsing slashdot (no comments from the peanut
> gallery, please ;-) when I noticed a book review about the Apache
> Cookbook.  Specifically, I noted that one of the authors is our
> very own Rodent of Unusual Size, Ken Coar!  Ken!  You haven't been
> holding out on us, now have you? ;-)  Any interest in giving us
> a talk about Apache?  Personally, I think an Apache Tips talk could
> be very interesting...

holding out?  i don't think there's been any secret about this; you
just don't read my web log. :-)

as you all know, i generally don't come to meetings; the only one
i've been to, in fact, was something last year about the kernel.
i suppose i could do a talk or something, but i don't know when.
it would help if i knew exactly what sorts of things people wanted
to know, so i encourage everybody on the list who's interested to
reply *in this thread* with 'i'd like to hear about x' comments
so i can try to come up with stuff that'll be the most useful to
the most people.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"