[TriLUG] SuSE 9.0 Pro YaST installation source media problem

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Jan 16 15:53:58 EST 2004

if it will make you feel any better, that exact scenario has happened to
me on more than one occation and with more than one version.  suse
makes a very nice desktop but the yast installer is the flakiest i've
ever used.  if you want to come to the installfest i will hopefully
have a suse9 dvd that we can use to install, no disc swapping required.

jason