[TriLUG] Audio for Linux on my ThinkPad 600e

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Jan 16 16:48:17 EST 2004

it's usually good to append info relevant to a particular problem, but
sending a 100K email to a mailing list should probably be avoided in
the future :-)

if you haven't tried it yet, try making a knoppix CD and booting off
that.  knoppix has excellent hardware detection, on several occations
i've used it to troubleshoot hardware issues and set up devices when
$DISTRO didn't do it correctly.

jason