[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Are there Really Quiet Computer Case Fans?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sat Jan 17 22:33:07 EST 2004

If this is an actual, name brand server, you can't replace the fans
without killing your warranty.

If it's a whitebox, you need to be rather careful of the ratings,
there's a lot of heat coming off of those chips.

I'd vote for the moving the machine option.  Use your most applicable
remote control option, VNC, just X over SSH, terminal services if it's
windows.....

Kevin

--

"IDE RAID is like auto racing Yugos.