[TriLUG] Apache Cookbook

John Beimler john at marconi.radiomind.com
Sun Jan 18 22:34:01 EST 2004

begin  quotation from Tanner Lovelace <lovelace at wayfarer.org> [on 040115 17:49]:

> So, there I was, browsing slashdot (no comments from the peanut
> gallery, please ;-) when I noticed a book review about the Apache
> Cookbook.

On a similar note, I have the book, and have found it very useful at
work over the past few weeks as some of our servers have been migrated
from apache 1.3 to 2.0 and as I fix some of the other small issues that
had been bothering me.

Its great to have a problem, fix type set up, and even better that some
of the items solutions are "You can't do it with apache right now."
Instead of searching the web because an item was left out of the book,
its nice to know of some limitations. It was also helpful to get some of
the people insisting that I could do things that were not possible. If
its in a book, it must be true!

Peace.

john