[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Are there Really Quiet Computer Case Fans?

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Jan 19 02:17:15 EST 2004

Real men get used to helicopter fans running 24x7 :)  I don't know what
I'd do if my PC wasn't humming along...probably check and see if I had a
power outage on my hands.

(On topic)  Putting the system in the closet and using VNC seems the
simplest and most foolproof solution to me.  In any case, I have one
system with a couple loud fans, one with very quiet fans, and (a dell)
with no fans at all, so quiet fans aren't a complete myth.

William