[TriLUG] The "best" media player replacement

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Wed Jan 21 10:06:24 EST 2004

I tried Rhythmbox on FC last night, but couldn't get it to add file to the
library from my SMB share or locally.  I'll look into the others.

	For music, I flip between XMMS and Rhythmbox. For videos, I use
mplayer.

	Quite a few people seem to like VideoLAN and Xine.

	HTH.

	Daniel T. Chen          crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
	GPG key:   www.sh.nu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc