[TriLUG] Distros at the Installfest

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Jan 21 14:14:42 EST 2004

Excellent question!  Well first I'd like to mention we will try and
install ANY distro you like.

With that, here's what we will have on hand in ftp/nfs servers/CD's:

Debian Stable/Testing i386/sparc
Fedora Core 1 i386
Mandrake 9.2 and Mandrake Move i386
Knoppix 3.3 i386
SUSE FTP Install i386
OpenBSD 3.4 i386/sparc/sparc64

I think that covers the "big" distros. If you would like to install one
that is NOT on the list, please feel free to bring CD's. We will have
CD's on hand that we can burn you a copy of the ISO's, for a small
donation to TriLUG.

HTH

Roy Vestal
Public Relations/Outreach