[TriLUG] LWE? Keysignings?

Magnus Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Wed Jan 21 15:41:41 EST 2004

I've been away from the Triangle for a while and a lot of new members have
come in and use GnuPG.  And a lot of the "older" members have since picked
up GnuPG.  That said, if any of you are going to be at LWE on Friday, it
would be nice to meet up briefly and cross-sign keys.

If you're going to be there, I'm 6'1" 300lbs dark hair and beard.  I'm
going to try damn hard to find a Panthers jersey up here in Philly and
wear it on Friday so if you see someone meeting my description wearing a
Delhomme jersey, flag me down and we'll cross-sign keys or just say hi.
(You can see what I look like here:
http://trilug.org/~chrish/images/warthog.jpg but be warned that is a large
file and not dialup friendly).