[TriLUG] OT--Linux related job in the Triangle

Russ_Danford at matrixresources.com Russ_Danford at matrixresources.com
Fri Jan 23 11:18:24 EST 2004

Hope everyone is doing well.

I wanted to make you aware of a 3 month contract assignment our company
currently has available in the Triangle. The primary requirements for this
position are extensive Linux knowledge and hardware QA testing experience.
Hourly rate isn't the greatest, but we can pay somewhere in the $30's/hr.
Please email me directly if you are qualified and have an interest in this
position. Job description is below . . .

Thanks!

Russ Danford
Recruiter
Matrix Resources
919-653-1506
russ_danford at matrixresources.com
http://www.matrixresources.com

RTP based company has a need for an Integration Engineer/QA individual.
You will work closely with development and QA to test, debug and improve
Linux iSCSI drivers. This is a great company to work for with cutting edge
technology, nice office space, and technologically advanced peers.  You
must have in-depth knowledge of Linux kernel, especially Red Hat Advanced
Server 2.1; Linux driver development; understanding of Storage Area
Networks (SAN); Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and blocks protocol (FCP or
preferably iSCSI); TCP/IP network programming experience; and distributed
file system programming experience. A BS is a minimum but a MS is
preferred. Must have at least 5+ years experience in IT.  Great benefits
will be offered.