[TriLUG] OT: DSL for SOHO in Chapel Hill

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jan 26 19:15:26 EST 2004

Hth...

See http://www.portbridge.com

DSL offer:
Portbridge is offering a free static IP to any member of the three user
groups you mentioned.  Each DSL service includes 3 email addresses and a
complimentary dialup account.

BellSouth DSL (Raleigh and Goldsboro areas):
Regular: 1.5M/256K - $45 per month
Lite: 256K/128K    - $35 per month

Sprint DSL (All of North Carolina):
Regular: 1.5M/384K - $55 per month
Lite: 512K/128K    - $40 per month

There is no setup fee, no contracts and a free DSL modem/router for use. The
modem needs to be returned to Portbridge after the service is terminated.
Portbridge is co-located at Inflow and we have plenty of bandwidth on the
Internet as well as on the DSL ATM side.

Can you please email me the user's group names?  I need to let my support
guys be aware of these offers so that when someone calls they can service
them properly.

Please let me know how the offer was received and let me know if you need
any further information.

Regards,
--
Igor