[TriLUG] Call the FBI (so to speak)

Matt Matthews jvm at linuxgames.com
Wed Jan 28 13:31:14 EST 2004

Read this over lunch:

Not a bad read, and it ends with this:
"My advice: call your local FBI and see if they won't come visit your
class, or Users Group, or club. I guarantee you'll learn something."

I thought that seemed like a decent enough idea. This article talks
about Windows and MacOS X, but doesn't mention Linux directly (although
it does talk about UNIX). Perhaps we could find someone at our local FBI
office to come and give a similar talk, and perhaps even address Linux
specifically. I think the office just down the road from me, in that big
building at the intersection of Jones Franklin and I-440, below the
offices of Epic Games. I could certainly try to make contact with them,
if this is something the steering committee and TriLUG populace at large
would consider a good idea for a TriLUG presentation. Alternatively,
there might be others who would like to do the inviting...

Regards,
matt
--
Curmudgeon Gamer: In your heart, you know they're right.
http://curmudgeongamer.com/