[TriLUG] Virus Attachments

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Jan 28 13:50:25 EST 2004

If it did think that your pgp.sig was a virus, why myDoom, another guys
sent me a virus that was called Win32.Swen and I emailed him as well.
It is confusing.  And I will get to the bottom of it and I will keep in
touch.  If someone here could explain how a virus goes from a Linux mail
server let me know.