[TriLUG] FBI Visit...

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Thu Jan 29 17:30:31 EST 2004

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
>
> > Are they hiring?

They are always hiring.

> > What exactly do you have to do to get an FBI job?

You have to take a lot of tests and go through clearance and some physical
evaluation.  It's all pretty weird and it takes a long time.  I never worked
for the FBI, but I have worked for some other government entities after I
was in the Army.  There were some FBI candidates in our test cycle.  Some of
the tests are very strange, others are more like ASVAB kind of tests.