[TriLUG] FBI Visit...

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Fri Jan 30 10:20:41 EST 2004

Geez, I never realized just how versatile the TriLUG members are! You
guys have certainly given me a lot to thing about :)

I enjoyed the articles ya'll sent. Very interesting.

<all political/privacy thoughts off> I've been watching the new tv show
Threat Matrix and I do have to admit - they have some really neat toys
;) I know it's just tv and those things may not be done that way, but
it'd be cool to play with some of that stuff :)

Seriously though, I love to research and figure out things. I may not
know everything, but I can find out :)

Lisa B.