[TriLUG] LUG at NCSU Installfest: Saturday, January 31, Starting at 10:00 AM

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Jan 30 16:20:21 EST 2004

Hey folks,

There are a lot of NCSU students signed up and interested in this
installfest, so I invite you to come out and volunteer to help!  If you
had fun last week at TriLUG's installfest, here's a chance for a 2nd
helping.

Also note that we have more pictures from last week's installfest posted
here : http://www.trilug.org/gallery/Installfest-Jan-2004
Thanks Tanner and Israel!

--Jeremy