[TriLUG] Debian any good?

kevin kevin at flanagannc.net
Sun Feb 1 08:23:01 EST 2004

Pete,

	The security minded part of me feels a need to speak up.  If it's your
firewall,email,etc server, you really shouldn't have desktop type
software installed.  The less that's installed the better, both for
security and for performance.  Given the role that you are saying that
you want this system to perform, I'd suggest that you look at some of
the "distros" that are just for that.  There are several, Clark Connect
(www.clark-connect.org), E-Smith (www.e-smith.org), smoothwall, and on.

Kevin