[TriLUG] LiquidWeb Dedicated Servers

Joshua Gitlin josh at glowfilms.com
Wed Feb 4 13:28:03 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking into purchasing a dedicated RHat server from LiquidWeb
(http://www.liquidweb.com/) and was looking for recommendations. Has
anyone here worked with them? How is their support? Their pricing is
excellent -- almost too excellent -- which is good but causes concern.
if anyone has any experience with them, good or bad, I'd love to hear
it. Thanks guys!

-Josh

Due to the recent increase in spam and falsely sent email, I now PGP
Sign all of my outgoing mail to prove my identity. This means that you
will see an attachment called "PGP.sig" with this message. This
attachment can be used to prove that I am who I say I am. If you are
not familiar with PGP, you can safely ignore it. For more information,
please visit http://www.pgp.com/ or http://www.gnupg.org/