[TriLUG] updating multiple systems at once w/ yum

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 6 09:03:05 EST 2004

Hi All-

I have a few very similar systems (almost exactly the same in hardware
specs, and the same RedHat 9 packages installed) with which I would
like to utilize some sort of update protocol (I use 'yum') so I would
not have to download packages more than once (i.e. download package to
one system, and use them or transfer to the others systems).

Could anyone offer any links and/or instructions to help me set
something up ... or point me in a certain direction?

Many thanks,
Doug