[TriLUG] Problems with Kmail

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Feb 7 09:06:46 EST 2004

I'd rather be depositing checks in my bank account than knowing how things
work.  I try to do a little of both.  Differentiating between the business
user and the software r&d professional may lend credence to both Outlook and
Mutt email clients.

Personally, I'd love to learn more about Mutt yet haven't the time to spend.
I take the time to learn as much as possible about the *server* side as
opposed to the client side.  Both business users and software r&d
professional benefit.