[TriLUG] Front panel USB and Firewire connectors

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 13:16:55 EST 2004

I'll throw in my $.02 by noting that I found the store to be
underwhelming.  It is smaller than I expected, and the selection of
products is nothing to write home about.  Further, the store is rather
disorganized.  If you want to buy an LCD screen for example, there are
at least three different display areas spread across the store, plus
boxes of LCDs in other locations piled by the walls.  I wouldn't go back
unless I was picking something up that I would have otherwise ordered
online.

Michael