[TriLUG] RFC: Mailing list protocol FAQ entry

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Feb 9 16:12:20 EST 2004

Tanner and I just exchanged private emails.  Hopefully, we will have
politely agreed to disagree without future appearance on Jerry Springer,
without polling the membership on whether or not the majority of my posts
have intended to help folks and without asking the TriLUG Steering Committee
to end this nonsense.

It will be a cold day in @#$% before my company ever sponsors another TriLUG
meeting.

/jim