[TriLUG] LaTeX tables - ascii input?

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 10 11:34:10 EST 2004

> Well if this ain't fair then nothing is.  NCSU student asks question
> and
> gets answer from MIT PhD.  Why, in my day we had to chisel tables into
> stone tablets and use a wheel-barrow to turn them in for grading.
>
> Just kidding.  Wish I had Internet and Google when I was in school.

:)  I figured it would be quicker to poll the public on 'what they use'
vs. google 'what one might use' (even though I did do that before
asking the question).

... but, I suppose the next step in the 'in my days' stories (what I'll
be saying) is 'in my day I had to do /some/ of the work, but now your
computer does it all for you while you drink YooHoo, now fortified with
nutrients to keep you safe from radiation.'