[TriLUG] DMA interrupt recovery

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:14:52 EST 2004

Semi-complete summary:

1. ran WD quick scan -- no problem
2. opened up the box, repositioned the cables on the motherboard
(actually, it was a bit loose)
3. ran WD thorough scan -- no problem!

so, i'm hoping it was a loose cable ....

But, I am going to replace the darn cables (i have no clue why this
local retailer likes to bundle and clip the cables to they end up with
'nicks in them)

I hope the system stays happy (for awhile at least)!

Thanks for all the responses!
Doug