[TriLUG] ban on freenode - Magnus innocent!

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 23:20:04 EST 2004

Hello. He went in to see what would happen. He asked a question. I was
an ass.

I was guilty, accepr=ted responsibility, talked to the right people,
and its all good.

So can we let this go now, now that we have established that Mangus was
not to blame?

Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html